Bring this Course to Your Organization and Train Your Entire Team.
For more information, call 1-240-257-3141
Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves around numbers.
Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers while others may have a fear of them, or even a phobia. For those of you who have already recognized and appreciate the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie.
Welcome to Basic Bookkeeping!
- Understand basic accounting terminology
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials
- Utilize the balance sheet
- Identify different types of financial statements
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing
The course packet will provide all curriculum information necessary to demonstrate the value of the seminar.