Bring this Course to Your Organization and Train Your Entire Team.
For more information, call 1-240-257-3141
This seminar is designed to give your participants the basic tools you need to initiate and manage their meetings. They will learn planning and leading techniques that will give then the confidence to run a meeting that will engage the attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression. Through this seminar your participants will learn the needed skills in planning and implementing a successful meeting.
The Meeting Management seminar will explore how to reduce waste and make meetings more efficient. This is a hands-on seminar and your participation will help make it a valuable experience. Use this time to begin the process of developing your skills along with other participants who share the same desire to improve their meeting management skills.
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
The course packet will provide all curriculum information necessary to demonstrate the value of the seminar.