Bring this Course to Your Organization and Train Your Entire Team.
For more information, call 1-240-257-3141
Social Learning is an effective way to train your employees through modeling positive behaviors. It is a great way to promote cohesion and involvement as it builds a culture of learning. Your participants will learn the best way to conduct role plays, share best practices, and provide constant and immediate feedback.
With our Social Learning seminar participants will be creating learning communities that benefit every aspect of your organization. They will learn new behaviors through observation and modeling and be instilled with a passion for learning.
- Define and use social learning
- Identify social learning tools
- Manipulate group dynamics and culture
- Craft and lead role play scenarios
- Practice being a role model
- Understand modeling and observation
The course packet will provide all curriculum information necessary to demonstrate the value of the seminar.